22. Christmas Bell Pull. I have made this as a gift, and finished it. This one, you guessed it, is for me.
23. Hands Across The Water 2009. I won the block draw and now have some blocks to put together. 2 of them need to be replaced with new ones, as the makers used colors other than blue to create them and they just don't fit in.
24. Teapot Table Runner. Was to be donated for the Legion fundraiser but did not finish it in time. Maybe for this year's (or next year's, as the case may be.)
25. French Country Tea Cosy and Mat. Made 3 of these for gifts. This is the one I did not finish.
27. You guessed it, another class. This one in the reverse applique technique. I need to stop taking classes.
27. These pitiful scraps and templates are the result of reading a book by Jinny Beyer. She hand-pieces all her quilts. Somewhere in my dreams I decided this would be a good thing to try and started cutting out a wall hanging to hand piece. If I finish this one, I think I will revert to machine piecing. I don't have the time to do the handwork I want to do, let alone sewing straight lines in running stitch.